Come and Visit our One-of-a-Kind North-American Pearl Farm
We will be glad to have you down here as our Guests. Since 1997 we have had over 70,000 satisfied visitors from all over the world: Mexico, United States, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Scotland, England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Korea, China, New Zealand, Russia, India, Tahiti, New Zealand, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Portugal, and Australia. Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to visit a Sustainable Pearl Farm...and just a small jump away!
- If you have a group (anywhere from 8 to 80 people) please be so kind as to call ahead (we have two phone numbers: +52 (622) 221-0136 and +52 (622) 131 8585, the latter also for whatsapp) or send a message via the chatbox for reservations, as we have a very tight schedule.
- Tours take one hour and are in the mornings of the seven days of the week.
- Store Hours are from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays; 9 am to 4 pm on Saturday; and 9 am to 1 pm on Sunday.
- The tour is offered in either English or Spanish, and it takes place every hour on the hour at 9, 10, 11 and 12 h from Monday to Friday and at 9, 10 and 11 am on Saturday and Sunday. This is a fully Guided Tour that will take place in about an hour's time.
- The Tour does have a Cost: $100 pesos per person. But in order to run a Tour you need at least 3 people or to pay its equivalent: $300 pesos.
If you need information or instructions on how to arrive at our pearl farm, just click here.
See you soon at the Cortez Pearl Farm.