We Thank You for your time to "Virtual Visit" our One-of-a-Kind North-American Pearl Farm
We hope you have enjoyed our "Virtual Tour of a Pearl Farm", but we will also be glad to have you down here as our Guests. Since 1997 we have had over 70,000 satisfied visitors from all over the world: Mexico, United States, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Scotland, England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Korea, China, New Zealand, Russia, India, Tahiti, New Zealand, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Portugal, and Australia. Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to visit a Sustainable Pearl Farm...and just a small jump away!
- If you have a group (anywhere from 8 to 80 people) please be so kind as to call ahead (our phone number is +52 (622) 221-0136) for reservations, as we have a very tight schedule.
- Store Hours are from 9 am to 5 pm, Pearl Farm Visiting hours are from 9 am to 12 (noon) p.m. from Monday through Friday, and Saturdays from 9 to 11 am.
- The tour is offered in either English or Spanish, and it takes place every hour on the hour. This is a fully Guided Tour that will take place in about an hour's time.
- The Tour does have a Cost: $70 pesos per person. But in order to run a Tour you need at least 4 people or to pay its equivalent: $280 pesos.
- The best time of the year to visit is from October to June (spat collection, seeding operation, and harvest) because we also enjoy some really nice weather. From July to September we have higher temperatures that will not be that enjoyable, but if you are also here for other outdoor activities (such as Scuba diving) then you will also enjoy it a lot.
If you need information or instructions on how to arrive at our pearl farm, just click here.
See you soon at the Cortez Pearl Farm.